|Sr. No.||Product Name||Composition||Package|
|1||Atrocam Eye Drops||Atropine Sulphate IP 1%+Phenyl Mercuric Nitrate IP 0.001%||5ml|
|2||Bromus Eye Drops||Bromfenac 0.09%||5ml|
|3||Cainus Eye Drops||Proparacaine Hydrocloride USP 0.5%+ Chlorbutol I.P. 0.5%||5ml|
|4||CIPROPRIM-D||Ciprofloxacin 0.3% + Dexamethasone 0.01%||10ml|
|5||Difo-Cl Eye Drops||Sodium Chloride I.P. 5% + Phenylmercuric Nitrate I.P. 0.002%||5ml|
|6||Flomoist Eye Drops||Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%+Propylene Glycol I.P. 0.3% +Polyquad(preservative) 0.001% Sterile Aqueous base||10ML|
|7||Flucoprim Eye Drops||Fluconazole IP 0.3%+Benzalkonium Chloride 0.02%||5ml|
|8||FLURUS||Flurbiprofen sodium 0.03%||5ml|
|9||Gatrus Eye Drops||Gatifloxacin 0.3% + Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium 0.02%||5ml|
|10||Gatrus-D Eye Drops||Gatifloxacin Dexamethasone Sodium 0.3%+Dexamethasone Phosphate 0.1% IP+ Benzalkonium Sodium IP 0.02%||10ML|
|11||GATRUS-P||Gatifloxacin 0.3% +Prednisolone Acectate 1% + Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium 0.02%||10ML|
|12||GATRUS-P (PO)||Gatifloxacin 0.3% +Prednisolone Acectate 1% + Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium 0.02%||10ML|
|13||H-Cam Eye Drops||Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose IP 0.3%+ Sodium Perborate IP 0.005%||10ml|
|14||Hcam-Plus Eye Drops||Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose IP 0.7%+ Borox 0.19%+Boric Acid 0.19% Eye Drop(10ml)||10ml|
|15||HOMATROPINE Eye Drops||Homatropine Hydrobromide I.P 2% + Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium I.P 0.02%||5ML|
|16||Icam Eye Drops||Carboxymethylcellulose 1%||10ml|
|17||KETORUS||Ketorolac Tramethamine I.P.0.4%+Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose I.P 0.25%+||5ML|
|18||Lotep Eye Drops||Loteprednol Etabonate 5.0 mg + Benzalkonium Chloride Solution IP 0.01%||5ML|
|19||Moxus Eye Drops||Moxifloxacin 0.5 % ED Eye Drops IP||5ml|
|20||Moxus-B Eye Drops||Moxifloxacin 0.05% and Bromfenac 0.09%||5ml|
|21||Moxus-D Eye Drops||Moxifloxacin 0.5% + Dexamethasone Sodium 0.1%||5ml|
|22||Moxus-k Eye Drops||Moxifloxacin 0.5%+Ketorolac Tromethamine I.P 0.5%||5ml|
|23||Moxus-L Eye Drops||Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride IP 0.5%+ Loteprednol Etabonate IP 0.01% Benzalkonium Chloride||5ml|
|24||Naphaprime Eye Drops||Naphazoline Hydrochloride USP 0.05%+Chlorpheniramine Maleate I.P 0.1%+Phenylephrine Hydrocloride I.P 0.12%+Menthol Camphor USP 0.01%+Benzalkonium Chloride Solution I.P 0.02%||10ml|
|25||NASOPRIME||Sodium Chloride 0.65% + Benzalkanium Chloride 0.02%||15ml|
|26||Neprus Eye Drops||Nepaphenac 0.1%||5ml|
|27||Olorus Eye Drops||Olopatadine 0.1%||5ml|
|28||Olorus-Plus Eye Drops||Olopatadine Hydrochloride IP 0.2%+ Benzalkonium Chloride IP 0.02%||5ml|
|29||Optimus Eye Drops||Tropicamide IP 1% + Benzalkonium Chloride Solution 0.2%||5ml|
|30||Otitus Ear Drops||Clotrimazole IP 1.0%+Lignocaine HCI IP 2.0%+Propylene Gloyal IP||10ml|
|31||P-FLO||Flurometholone I.P 0.1% + Benzalkonium Chloride Solution IP 0.02%||5ml|
|32||POVITUS||Povidine Lodine IP 5% + Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium 0.02%||5ML|
|33||PRIMFLOX||OFloxacin 0.3% Eye/Ear Drops||10ml|
|34||Primflox-D Eye,Ear Drop||OFloxacin 0.3% + Dexamethasone 0.01%||10 ml|
|35||PROSTUS||Bimatoprost 0.03%+Benzalkonium Chloride Sodium 0.005%||3ml|
|36||XPRIME||Xylometazoline Nasal Drops I.P. (0.1%)||10ml|
Third-party manufacturing is the process of preparing pharma products under the name or trademark of another company. Drug production is a difficult and expensive procedure that requires a great deal of study, discoveries, innovations, experiments, and lab testing. Also, meeting the deadline is getting harder due to the rising scope of pharmaceuticals. Many ophthalmic pharmaceutical companies are exploring the benefits of outsourcing their production to Ophthalmic Products Manufacturers In India, due to the high cost of production and regulations that must be adhered to.
The pharmaceutical industry in India has grown faster thanks to third-party production. This model of doing business is gaining huge popularity right now. It entails employing capable outside third parties to complete tasks for which the manufacturers might not have the time, space, tools, or expertise to hold internal production. Due to the numerous advantages third-party manufacturing services have to offer both the manufacturer and third-party business, a huge number of well-known pharmaceutical organizations are opting for third-party manufacturing services. Primus Pharmaceuticals is a trusted option to consider if you are looking for Eye Drops Manufacturers In India.
Primus Pharmaceuticals is well-known in the pharmaceutical industry for its ophthalmic range of products. We are committed to providing high-quality services that will satisfy our customers. Our business values and ethical and open dealings with our clients help us stand out from the competition. Primus Pharmaceuticals top the list of Ophthalmic Products Manufacturers In India due to our high-quality products, best services, and affordable rates.
● You will receive products from an ISO-GMP certified organization.
● Our complete ophthalmic range is approved by the WHO and DCGI.
● We ensure the delivery of medications on schedule.
● Our manufacturing unit is set up under the duty-free zone. Thus, you can expect concessions in rates.
● High-quality medications at affordable cost are available.
● Modern, spill-proof pharmaceutical packaging to avoid any kind of loss.
● Highly advanced and sophisticated manufacturing unit.
● GMP standards have been implemented by Primus Pharmaceuticals for the production of Ophthalmic Products. The GMP accreditation guarantees that the medications we create are consistent and of high quality and satisfy the requirements necessary for their intended usage.
● Being one of the leading Eye Drops Manufacturers In India, Primus Pharmaceuticals rigorously adheres to all the rules set out by the WHO in our facilities for the effective and secure manufacturing of Ophthalmic Products since eye products demand extra care and quality. Our high-quality products have enabled us to establish ourselves as one of the top Ophthalmic Products Manufacturers In India.
● Adopting such stringent regulations is primarily done to reduce the inherent hazards associated with the manufacturing of ophthalmic products, such as cross contamination and inaccurate labeling.
● As a reliable Indian manufacturer of ophthalmic products, we are dedicated to providing only fine-quality products to our customers that are completely safe. We have built up a production method that is entirely clean and sanitized to get the most out of our job.